When old items around the house become somewhat obsolete or unfashionable, what may seem like a massive pile of junk can be converted into innovative, stylish decor. These 20 items show that it is possible to breathe new life into most of your old things. And, they may just inspire you to create something equally terrific too.
1. An innovative lighting arrangement made from a wine barrel. A stunning feature over the dining table.
2. Repurpose old and colorful purses or handbags to make a dazzling and original garden feature.
3. An oil barrel converted into a stylish bench.
4. Unwanted dishes and baskets can easily be transformed into pretty and colorful flower pots.
5. Disused buckets, reinvented and repurposed into colorful and lovely stools.