Fanatec today introduced the Porsche 911 Turbo Racing Wheel (MSRP: $349.99) for PC and Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3).
Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH, the Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Racing Wheel offers gamers latency free wireless USB technology (wheel and pedals), three force feedback motors and smooth belt drive, both of which help to deliver sensational realism, 6+1 speed H-pattern gear stick with realistic shifting feel, and authentic wireless pedals with realistic clutch pedal (with declining resistance) and brake with soft-stop. The wheel itself is covered with fine, automotive grade leather.
Other key features include:
1. TUNING display: allows gamers to change settings like sensitivity or Force Feedback during gameplay
2. Adjustable turning angle: changes can be made directly on the wheel to 900°, 360°, 180° or in 1° steps by software
3. Extra strong Force Feedback effects: Mabuchi RS 550 Motor
4. Additional Force Feedback actuators in the wheel: stimulate motor vibrations
5. Extra smooth and silent belt drive without mechanical dead zone
6. 2 separate shifters: H-pattern and sequential
7. Illuminated buttons: show different symbols whether you connect the wheel to the PlayStation or the PC
8. 1 GB USB flash drive: Driver and manual are stored on flash drive in the shape of a Porsche key